Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama Picks Biden for Veep, Sheesh!

Besides my oldest son, who likes Biden because they graduated from the same law school, (he actually spoke at my son's commencement where he told us that if the school had had the same standards when he was attending, he never would have graduated... okay, it was a joke and Biden can be self deprecating which can be endearing), I don't know anyone who thinks Biden is a choice that actually hurts McCain's chance for election. In fact, McCain already has a TV ad that sort of makes that point....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8

I can just see the VP debates... Biden will talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, hopefully the moderator will give Mitt a chance to respond... (did I say "Mitt" outloud? Hey, it could happen!)

I'm pretty sure Obama picked Biden so Biden could emphasize how "clean" Obama really is.

But I have to say, Biden's hair plugs have finally taken hold and he's looking good for I guy that hasn't had a job since he was 29 years old, except the U.S. Senate...

No comments: